Application for Change of Intensity - Research

Intro message: To submit this form you will need to log in using your ISIS username and password.

* This form is only to be completed by Higher Degree Research students requesting to change from full-time to part-time or vice versa.

* This form should be completed and submitted before the date on which the change of intensity will commence.

* Please ensure any supporting documentation is emailed to as soon as possible

* Students holding a scholarship/s and requesting to change to part-time candidature should check their scholarship conditions of award and are required to submit a tax file number (TFN)declaration form.  

* International students are not usually permitted to study part-time except when on an appropriate visa.

If you experience any difficulty completing the form please email