If you have indicated that you would like to be considered for rural or Australian Indigenous priority admission sub-quotas, please ensure to add documentation to your primary degree application to support the status/es you have indicated.
Acceptable supporting documents include:
• Supporting letters from a GP, school, university or workplace (signed originals on letterhead). Supporting letters must include your rural residential address details;
• Documents to prove residence such as invoices for telephone, rates, utilities, or bank statements showing your or your family’s address.
• A confirmation letter from an incorporated Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander organisation or association.
• School reports are not sufficient documentation
• Documents can be scanned colour copies and do not need to be certified. The exception to this is letters that have been written specifically in support of your claim, which must be original letters.
Page Contact: email@example.com